In our laundry room, open 7 days a week, you will wash and dry over 80 kg of laundry at the same time.
We provide a total of 9 modern washing machines with a load capacity: 6.5 kg, 8 kg, 14 kg and 6 innovative ecological dryers.
As many as 11 washing programs and our professional laundry chemicals allow you to take care of your belongings properly.
Washing machine 6,5 kg: PLN 18
Washing machine 8 kg: PLN 20
Washing machine 14 kg: PLN 31
10 mins: PLN 4
20 mins: PLN 8
30 mins: PLN 12
40 mins: PLN 16
Recommended drying time is 30 – 60 minutes.
Powder + softener per wash: PLN 5
Payment by cash (coins 0,50gr – 5zł, greenback 10zł – 100zł) and card (non pin card).
The payment system gives the rest only in coins.
WARNING! In the laundry, it is strictly banned to wash and dry animal clothing, animal beds and fabrics with animal hair, mops, footwear, work clothing soiled in lubricants, objects with metal, sharp elements that can damage the device, i.e. backpacks with frames, screws, etc.
The washing temperature should always be set as described on the label. Below are the tables with washing programs.
It’s no use hanging the laundry – after washing, use the dryer and take home dry clothes!
In the laundry there are six dryers with a capacity of 10 kg. To dry the laundry effectively, load the dryer halfway and choose a drying temperature similar or 10 degrees higher than the washing temperature, or follow the directions below:
The choice of the drying temperature depends on the type of fabric
|30°C||lightweight fabrics, wool|
|40°C||cotton fabrics, jeans|
Recommended drying times:
- Synthetic fabrics 20 – 30 min
- Shirts, delicate fabrics, underwear 30-40 minutes
- Cotton fabrics, mix synthetic + cotton for about 40-50 minutes
- Towels, bed sheets, jeans 50 – 60 minutes
- Down jackets approx. 40 – 60 minutes
- Feathers min. 60 minutes
Attention! Only spin on the laundry in the dryer.
How to Use the Self-service Laundry?
Tips before washing:
- empty the pockets of clothes, secure zippers, buttons, hooks and Velcro;
- do not put in the washing machine clothes heavily soiled with mud, clay, glue, plaster etc.;
- do not overload the washing machine;
- do not slam the door;
To buy detergent and softener:
- select no 1 on payment system
- put cups
- press the buttons on the detergent machine
To Wash the Laundry, You Should:
- put the laundry into the washing machine and close the door;
- select the desired program using the arrow keys up – down;
- pour the powder and liquid to the respective compartments, which are located in the upper part of the machine;
- make a payment in the payment panel;
- press the green START button on the panel of the washing machine;
To Dry the Laundry, You Should:
- put the laundry to the selected dryer and close the door;
- select the drying temperature;
- select the drying time (available options are 10 min, 20 min, 30 min and 40 min) and make payment on the payment panel;
- press the START button on the panel of the dryer.
- I – prewash powder
- II – wash detergent
- III – liquid detergent for the main wash
- IV – rinsing liquid