In our laundry rooms, open 7 days a week, you will wash and dry all your laundry in just 1 hour. We provide modern machines with a capacity of 7 kg – 20 kg. Large dimensions are no longer a problem!
Diverse washing programs, machine disinfection and our professional laundry chemistry allow you to properly take care of your things.
The washing temperature should always be set as described on the label.
At street Borowska 16 proffesional washing chemistry is automaticcaly dosed to the washing machines for free. There is no need to add yours. A disinfectant is despensed into our washing machines during EVERY wash cycle. As a result , your laundry and our washing machine are free of bacteria and viruses.
Below are washing programs:
At street Kurkowa 14 you can bring and use your own favorite detergents or buy powder + softener in our laundromat for 5PLN.
It’s no use hanging the laundry – after washing, use the dryer and take home dry clothes!
In the laundry at Borowska 16 street there are eight dryers with a capacity 15 kg. At sreet Kurkowa 14 are 5 deryers capasity 10 kg. To dry the laundry effectively, load the dryer halfway and choose a drying temperature similar to the washing temperature, or follow the directions below:
The choice of the drying temperature depends on the type of fabric
|Low||lightweight fabrics, wool|
|Medium||cotton fabrics, jeans|
Recommended drying times:
- Synthetic fabrics 15 – 30 min
- Shirts, delicate fabrics, underwear 15 – 30 minutes
- Cotton fabrics, mix synthetic + cotton for about 30 minutes
- Towels, bed sheets, jeans 30 – 45 minutes
- Down jackets approx. 45 – 60 minutes
- Feathers min. 45 < minutes
Attention! Only clean and spin on the laundry in the dryer.
In the laundry, it is strictly banned to wash and dry animal clothing, animal beds and fabrics with animal hair, mops, footwear, work clothing soiled in lubricants, objects with metal, sharp elements that can damage the device, i.e. backpacks with frames, screws, etc.
How to Use the Self-service Laundry?
Tips before washing:
- empty the pockets of clothes, secure zippers, buttons, hooks and Velcro;
- do not put in the washing machine clothes heavily soiled with mud, clay, glue, plaster etc.;
- do not overload the washing machine;
- do not slam the door;
To Wash the Laundry, You Should:
- put the laundry into the washing machine and close the door;
- select the desired program on washing machine (red line on touch screen)
- make a payment in the payment panel;
- press the green START button on the panel of the washing machine;
To Dry the Laundry, You Should:
- put the laundry to the selected dryer and close the door;
- select the drying temperature;
- select the drying time (available options are 15 min, 30 min, 45 min and 60 min) and make payment on the payment panel;
- press the START button on the panel of the dryer.